Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect? Kindly advise. Furthermore, he attempted JEE (Advanced) as well and getting 149 marks, but I don’t think that he would be able to get his preferred branch at any newer IIT’s though. Appreciate to have your kind advise at the earliest.

Dear sir, my son (GEN catagory) has scored 219 marks in JEE Mains and got 96% marks in AP Board exam. What would be his AIR? He is looking to opt CSE or EE from NIT-Warangal. Can he expect? Kindly advise. Furthermore, he attempted JEE (Advanced) as well and getting 149 marks, but I don’t think that he would be able to get his preferred branch at any newer IIT’s though. Appreciate to have your kind advise at the earliest.

Grade:

3 Answers

Sher Mohammad IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 174 Points
9 years ago
Your son will be able to get best NITs, so he should opt for computer or electrical at older NITs, rather than getting into a newer NIT.
sher mohammad
b.tech, iit delhi

Syed Ahmed
8 Points
9 years ago
Thanks you so much Mr. Sher for the info. We appreciate a lot.

We need your valuable advise on below as well: 

My son scored 329 marks in BITSAT and may not get admission in Bits-Pilani (may get in Hyderabad or Goa), so which one is most preferrable. Older NIT’s or BITS.
Kindly advise. 
Best Regards,
Syed Ahmed
abhijeet
21 Points
9 years ago
i think he has a great chance of getting mech or insturmentation in bits pilani..so bits pilani is the best option even if he gets chemical over there.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free