thak u very much iwill start preparing 4r iitjee 2010 on 25-3-2010 what are the books prefered? can i get rank please tell soon................................ wAITING 4R REPLY.................... PLEASE TELL CUTOF MARK OF IITJEE2010...........

thak u very much

iwill start preparing 4r iitjee 2010 on 25-3-2010

what are the books prefered?

can i get rank please tell soon................................

wAITING 4R REPLY....................

PLEASE TELL CUTOF MARK OF IITJEE2010...........

Grade:12

2 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
14 years ago

Dear vijya dhatri

IIT JEE prepration minimum take one year.The complexity of the IIT-JEE arises from the fact that the questions are always unique in their context, and solving them often requires a combination of concepts from across different chapters. and to understand these concepts you must give time .

If you have already prepeared the syllabus of IIT JEE .and u r asking for revision .then it is poddible that u will get rank in IIT JEE .otherwise it will be very difficult for anyone to crack jee in 15 days.

do not go for any new books .if u have study material and ur notees then u should revise from that only. Revise the formulas and important concepts.and solve previous year IIT JEE papers.and some new sample papers for jee.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

vijaya dhatri
23 Points
14 years ago

sir thanks

i will douts after some days bye....................

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free