This is my 1st attempt at the jee & I had prepared on my own i.e. self study. I expect about 222 in jee & 285 in aieee. Should I wait for a 2nd attempt by joining some coaching institute? If not, please tell me whether I may get one of the core branches or aerospace in the premier iits or it-bhu?

This is my 1st attempt at the jee & I had prepared on my own i.e. self study. I expect about 222 in jee & 285 in aieee. Should I wait for a 2nd attempt by joining some coaching institute? If not, please tell me whether I may get one of the core branches or aerospace in the premier iits or it-bhu?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Jitender Pal
askIITians Faculty 365 Points
14 years ago

Hi,

Hey you got very good score in both IIT JEE and AIEEE. I think you should join the the college via IIT JEE.

according to our expert estimation you will get IIT JEE rank around 2001 -3000 and AIEEE 2009 rank around 1200. So you have options to find both colleges of IIT and AIEEE Nits.you will get NITs easily through AIEEE. It is also a good choice.

Check the link here given below to get information of opening and closing rank in IIT JEE 2008.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free