Hello guys, I gave my 10th boards in 2010. But due to some medical and family issues i had to repeat class 11th so i gave my 12th board in 2013 but i got less marks so i will give 12th board again in 2014. But my continous carelessness about studies has brought me to a situaion where most probably i wont be able to clear entrance exam in 2014. So i am thinking of giving jee and bitsat in 2015 for the last time. Though i will give the board in 2014 only. I made some mistakes and now i am realizing it :( So my question will i be eligible for jee main,advanced and bitsat in 2015?

Hello guys,

I gave my 10th boards in 2010. But due to some medical and family issues i had to repeat class 11th so i gave my 12th board in 2013 but i got less marks so i will give 12th board again in 2014. But my continous carelessness about studies has brought me to a situaion where most probably i wont be able to clear entrance exam in 2014. 

So i am thinking of giving jee and bitsat in 2015 for the last time. Though i will give the board in 2014 only.

I made some mistakes and now i am realizing it :(

So my question will i be eligible for jee main,advanced and bitsat in 2015? 

Grade:12

2 Answers

xman
8 Points
10 years ago

hey somebody please answer as i am really getting anxious and hopeless 

Ram Prasath
18 Points
10 years ago

Dont Worry.. Use your last chance effectively.. Prepare hard for CBSE board exam becoz it will boost your JEE MAIN rank.. If u are aiming for IITs.. U have to work too hard in 2014-2015.. All the best :)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free