Thank you for registering.

One of our academic counsellors will contact you within 1 working day.

Please check your email for login details.
MY CART (5)

Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: Rs.

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

how can i get admission to nit college

how can i get admission to nit college

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
8 years ago

To get admission in NIT''s you must pass out the JEE MAIN exam hich is going to be held on 7th April.

If you are able to secure good rank in this exam than you will be allowed to apply for councelling and through this you can enter NITs

BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE MAINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MUKESH chinna YADAV
42 Points
8 years ago

you can write  entrance exam

ANUBHAV SINHA
13 Points
8 years ago

For admission to NIT''s you need to appear in the JEE main exam.

40% of your class 12 th board performance and the remaining 60% of your performance in JEE main will determine your AIR.Based upon which you might get admission to the NIT''s. 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

Provide a better Answer & Earn Cool Goodies See our forum point policy

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free