should i study from that book as it is very old and i have heard that earlier IIT was way tougher than now it is today...should i still prepare from that book....truthfully speaking i am liking the book for its good questions but should i still stick to it?

should i study from that book as it is very old and i have heard that earlier IIT was way tougher than now it is today...should i still prepare from that book....truthfully speaking i am liking the book for its good questions but should i still stick to it?

Grade:11

3 Answers

Chetan Mandayam Nayakar
312 Points
11 years ago

The right books for mathematics are:

“Calculus:graphical,numerical,algebraic” by Thomas,Finney, Demana, Waits (one or more authors from MIT, USA)

Arihant Integral Calculus, Arihant Differential Calculus, Arihant “Vectors and 3-D geometry”

Trigonometry: SL Loney

Coordinate geometry: SL Loney

Algebra: “Challenge and Thrill of Pre-College Mathematics” by V. Krishnamurthy

Madhukar Thalore
58 Points
11 years ago

M.L.Khanna is one of the best books counted for the sure success for the IIT-JEE and if you will not stick to that you will not get any kind of basic and IIT level questions in any other book.

Maythough I am also using this book and experienced a lot for it''s questionsbut you have to prefer that for sure success.

ALL THE BEST!

Wink

A. Srikar
20 Points
11 years ago

IT DOESN''T DEPEND ON MLKHANNA AND UR IIT EXAM . IT DEPENDS ON UR CAPABILITY TO GRASP THE CONCEPTS EITHER IT MAY BE FROM MLK OR TMH OR AMIT.M.AGARWAL..I HAVE ALSO DONE THE PROBS FROM IT . THEY ARE QUIET GOOD...SO   ALLL .. TTHHEE.....BESSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT.........................    

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free