Sir, i would be writing iitjee 2013(iseet). I would like to know how can i score more marks in less time, and what should be my rank to get into old IITs, please do also give me some tips to prepare for iit thank you

Sir,

i would be writing iitjee 2013(iseet). I would like to know how can i score more marks in less time, and what should be my rank to get into old IITs, please do also give me some tips to prepare for iit

thank you

Grade:12

2 Answers

RAJORSHI PAUL
36 Points
11 years ago

IITJEE is not at all a difficult examination.It is all about holding your nerves for those 6 hrs.The best way to tackle the exam is to remain calm. Do not set yourself a goal that you should have to score, say 300 out of 480. You will achieve a score that you are capable of, or perhaps less than that. Many brilliant students are not able to get their deserved rank in this exam. This is only because they tend to presssurise themselves. So you should try to get the score that you are capable of. There are some standard procedures:

1) Your family must have a lot of expectaions from you. But this is extremely dangerous for your performance in IITJEE. Try not to think of their expectations and take the examination in  free mind.

2) As I said before do not set yourself any target.

3) By this time of the year you must have started revising for your examination. Please try to read up your Inorganic Chemistry soon, if you haven''t started it yet. Inorganic Chemistry can fetch you bulk of your marks in chemistry in no time.

4) I hope you are taking mock tests for IITJEE. Take as many tests as you can. Always analyse the paper after giving a test. This will help you immensely. 

5) Side by side keep practising all sorts of MCQ questions wherever you get them. Try and reduce your silly mistakes as far as possible before IITJEE

For getting into a descent IIT as you call the old IITs you must get a rank within top 2000 or so.

Please like my answer if you really like it. With best wishes for your IITJEE,

RAJORSHI PAUL

1st year 

Department of Electrical Engineering 

IIT Kharagpur

Shweta Mathew
16 Points
11 years ago

DEAR STUDENT

eveyday if you sit about an hour.not more than 1 hr .Its better to get good marks.Search  for mock papers and pratice them .they are available in our site too.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free