Sir, I would be writing iitjee 2013 (iseet/jee), i would like to know what ranks would be good for getting into IITs, and how can i score more marks in less time, and please do give me some tips for preparation. Thank you

Sir,

I would be writing iitjee 2013 (iseet/jee), i would like to know what ranks would be good for getting into IITs, and how can i score more marks in less time, and please do give me some tips for preparation.

Thank you

Grade:12

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear Akhter rasool,

An AIR around 7000-8000 will get you into an IIT for sure but to get into the Top IIT''s,you would need to get an AIRaround 2500-3000 ..!! This will ensure you a seat in the Top IIT''s for sure.

Now here is a time table that you can rely on for the upcoming four months. Just try to work atleast 13-15 hours a day. Give your best and work like you have never worked before and remember that ''''Nothing is Impossible'''' .

December

Physics – electrostatics, capacitors, electric current, Magnetics
Chemistry – Nomenclature, isomerism, GOC, Hydrocarbons
Maths – functions, limits, continuity and differentiability

January

Physics – Electromagnetic Induction, Modern Physics
Chemistry – Aldehydes and Ketones, Alcohols and Ethers, Amines
Maths – Application of derivatives, integration 

February

Physics – Optics, Mechanics
Chemistry – States of Matter, Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, Equilibrium
Maths – Straight lines, circles, parabola, Properties of triangle

March

Physics – Properties of matter, SHM, waves
Chemistry – S, P, D block and transition elements
Maths – Complex Numbers, Quadratic Equations, Probability, Determinants

April

Take a Crash course from a reputed coaching institute(MUST)

Revise thoroughly your Notes and don’t read anything new. Don’t read anything 4 days before the big day to relieve you from tension. Be confident and cool.

Do not get tensed or freaked out during the final stages of preparation for the examination because this time is vital for you as it will decide the outcome of the Examination. Stay confident and have faith in yourself and your abilities.

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you...

Hope this helped you immensely...!!

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free