Is it better for me to think conceptual and then for problems later or should i mostly concentrate on problems itself................My friends mostly race to complete all the problems in d clg materials and get good ranks in the clg xams...........................they say its use less going for concept and wasting time.................they say its not the time for conceptual that they would learn in universities..............

Is it better for me to think conceptual and then for problems later or should i mostly concentrate on problems itself................My friends mostly race to complete all the problems in d clg materials and get good ranks in the clg xams...........................they say its use less going for concept and wasting time.................they say its not the time for conceptual that they would learn in universities..............

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
11 years ago

Dear darvin969 saiteja,

Both the Concepts and Problems are important in the scope of IIT-JEE but now there is little time for understanding the concepts. You must have done it when you have got plenty of time. Now it is time for you to solve as many problems as you can.

I reckon you not to heed to any of your friends because they are travelling in the same boat as you are. Conceptual learning is a must but at this point of time you will be just wasting your time if you do it. It is time to do as many problems as you can and get yourself in shape for the IIT-JEE 2013.

Hope this helped you immensely..!

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..!!

Best Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free