Hey I am an above-average girl in 9th std. I gave the FIITJEE FTRE exam and got the results today. My FTRE rank is 5614. And it states that my rank potential index in IIT is 1001- 2000. I wanted to ask if this is true and if I really can do better or I should give up my dream of becoming an IITian. Is my rank good?? Will I be able to get a rank under 1000 in the IITJEE examination ?!?

Hey I am an above-average girl in 9th std. I gave the FIITJEE FTRE exam and got the results today.
My FTRE rank is 5614.
And it states that my rank potential index in IIT is 1001- 2000.
I wanted to ask if this is true and if I really can do better or I should give up my dream of becoming an IITian. Is my rank good?? Will I be able to get a rank under 1000 in the IITJEE examination ?!?

Grade:9

1 Answers

sayan biswas
18 Points
10 years ago

I don''t think the FTRE prediction will be true. See, the no. of people giving the FTRE exam is lot less than the no. of people appearing for the IITJEE. So you have to improve your rank a lot.Work hard and one thing it would be great if u had a frnd beside you who would help you out. That friend must be intelligent enough in helping you out.I think you will have some friend in fiitjee willing to help you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free