In 2-3 months , ill be in class XI. I have already studied many topics of JEE in 9th and 10th thoroughly.But now i want to start the real preparation - To get AIR-1 . I already have the required books and im going to FIITJEE since 9th.How many hours to study? How to stay motivated mentally?

In 2-3 months , ill be in class XI. I have already studied many topics of JEE in 9th and 10th thoroughly.But now i want to start the real preparation - To get AIR-1 . I already have the required books and im going to FIITJEE since 9th.How many hours to study? How to stay motivated mentally?

Grade:

2 Answers

Abhisek Roy
11 Points
11 years ago

Sorry son ,your dream of achieving AIR 1 will never realize as u need to get through JEE mains b4 u dream anything abt IIT.

SO go prepare for MAINS, an worry abt IIT later...................(whats in IIT , anyway),

i chose d far better way, i gave SAT exam and scored 2100 out of 2400, and got scholarship of around 90% frm Harvard, Yale and Dartmouth. I can chose d best college of USA, while u rot in INDIA. 

HA HA HA!

Rohan Singhania
16 Points
11 years ago

Hi,

Getting AIR - 1 could be a dream of many, but it is not so easy. It requires hard work, Right direction, Motivation, Right guidance and right type of study material.

You should devote 5 to 6 hours to your studies, solving those questions on regular basis which you find are difficult. Make a list of those chapters which you find are difficult and discuss it with your teachers.Do physical exercise on daily basis and keep on discussing the things with your parents.

Regarding motivation, there are many articles on Askiitians website which you can go through.

Regards!

Rohit

IIT, MUmbai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free