i am a class 11 student i have done a some preparation for physics and chemistry for iit but for maths i have not gone beyond R.D.Sharma while all my friends are so much ahead of me .i am very stressed now.Is it possible to do preparation now or it is too late? is it necessary that i should cover iit topics of 11th during 11th or is there any other way?

i am a class 11 student i have done a some preparation for physics and chemistry for iit but for maths i have not gone beyond R.D.Sharma while all my friends are so much ahead of me .i am very stressed now.Is it possible to do preparation now or it is too late?
is it necessary that i should cover iit topics of 11th during 11th or is there any other way?

Grade:12

2 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago

It is never too late for studies but now you must concentrate hard to cope up with rest of your friends.

For this I suggest you to buy a book named TATA McGraw Hills available in market.

This book consist both 11th and 12th class syllabus.

You just need to solve only 11th class topics. Only R.D.SHARMA is not enough for clearing JEE.

It would be much better if you cover all the 11th class topics in 11th class only otherwise you must drop one year if you miss the 11th topics now as JEE paper consist of 40% 11th syllabus

PLEASE LIKE MY ANSWER IF YOU ARE SATISFIED BY IT
AND BEST OF LUCK FOR JEE 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

aakash sachdeva
16 Points
11 years ago

what do you think  about m.l. khanna?

if i fail to complete 11 syllabus in 11 .is it possible that i can cover them in 12 as i dont like to drop a year?please reply fast

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free