sir i am an 11th grade studentand preparing hard for jee. due to some reason i started my coaching in august whereas all my friends have started theirs in april.Now i feel i am very stressed.i feel that i am not getting proper maths coaching .my tutor is only teaching R.D. SHARMA level .It is already very late to join another coaching.please tell me what to do. also tell me where can i get free video lectures for iit?

sir

i am an 11th grade studentand preparing hard for jee.

due to some reason i started my coaching in august whereas all my friends have started theirs in april.Now i feel i am very stressed.i feel that i am not getting proper maths coaching .my tutor is only teaching R.D. SHARMA level .It is already very late to join another coaching.please tell me what to do.

also tell me where can i get free video lectures for iit?

Grade:12

1 Answers

TANAYRAJ SINGH CHOUHAN
65 Points
11 years ago
You just need to buy a new book for maths for JEE level I suggest to buy Tata McGraw Hills Practice as much questions as you can as solving more problems develops skill and confidence from any source available to you. And you can get the free video tutorial on ''khan academy'' , ''tutorvista'' , ''yalecources'' and ''youtube'' Please approve my answer if you like it by clicking YES below the answer AND BEST OF LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free