Sir, I kindly request your opinion/help/suggestions for the following:- 1. iit jee 2012 rank: 2634 (gen) 2. confusion in chosing new iits for opting branches of interest 3. need information about scope/placements (package ideas) of iit hyderabad and iit gandhinagar-branch (cse, me, ee/eee) 4. scope of chosing subject specialization (M.sc./bsc.) courses through reputed iit kanpur/bombay/delhi 5. scope of bioteechnology/biochem engg. m.tech courses in future 6. or i request you to suggest me some branches and corresponding colleges as per demand availabe at the rank i stand in iit.... I expect your help at the soonest as i have to fill up choices by 10th june.

Sir,

I kindly request your opinion/help/suggestions for the following:-

1. iit jee 2012 rank: 2634 (gen)

2. confusion in chosing new iits for opting branches of interest

3. need information about scope/placements (package ideas) of iit hyderabad and iit gandhinagar-branch (cse, me, ee/eee)

4. scope of chosing subject specialization (M.sc./bsc.) courses through reputed iit kanpur/bombay/delhi

5. scope of bioteechnology/biochem engg. m.tech courses in future 

6. or i request you to suggest me some branches and corresponding colleges as per demand availabe at the rank i stand in iit....

I expect your help at the soonest as i have to fill up choices by 10th june.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Pls book a free counselling session with iitian on askiitians.com website

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free