My son has scored 4895 AIR at IIT JEE 2012. Very keen in joining IIT and wants to repeat for 2013. But if the new patter is launched I am afraid to that he would crack it because Class XII marks is 82%. In new pattern is not launched, pls suggest what should he do.Or shall he join some of the NIT.His expected rank at AIEEE is 7000.

My son has scored 4895 AIR at IIT JEE 2012. Very keen in joining IIT and wants to repeat for 2013. But if the new patter is launched I am afraid to that he would crack it because Class XII marks is 82%. In new pattern is not launched, pls suggest what should he do.Or shall he join some of the NIT.His expected rank at AIEEE is 7000.

Grade:

4 Answers

mohit gupta
26 Points
11 years ago

Dear MR. Pradeep

Your son has marvellously fine in both IIT JEE and AIEEE. acc to me he should opt fr mining or ceramics in IIT(BHU) VARANSI as it is officially an iit now as the rajya sabha has passed this bill on 30 april 2012. Also a very gud option for him is opting for NSIT in delhi as it is a very gud college.

PLZZ APPROVE MY ANSWER BY CLICKING YES IF U LIKED IT.

Pradeep Prasad
6 Points
11 years ago

Thanks for your suggestions. But what is your view on repeating for IIT JEE 2013

hxaj xcjj
15 Points
11 years ago

repeating=wasting one full year..theres no guarentee that next year hell perform better..right now you have good option with your rank..

ASHISH SHYORAN
22 Points
11 years ago

My suggestion that he should opt for any of the NITS.

And prepare for iit jee 2013, as that would release him of the pressure of getting some reputed college next year.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free