i got 221 marks in jee 2012 please tell me which rank i may get and groups in old iits like guwahati and it bhu varanasi or should i opt for new iits like indore please suggest me

i got 221 marks in jee 2012 please tell me which rank i may get and groups in old iits like guwahati and it bhu varanasi or should i opt for new iits like indore please suggest me

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

Hemant Kumar
17 Points
12 years ago

You will easily get in it- bhu.

astha g
33 Points
12 years ago

U may expect around 2500. all depends upon your choice of subject. in my opinion BHU IT is better option then Guwahati.  

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear sai reddy,

According ot my analysis,I have calculated your AIR to be around 3300-3600.

This according to me is a very good rank and can take you into good IITs for sure.

I recommend you to have this preference order while choosing your IIT for your rank.

1.IIT-Kanpur

2.IIT-Bombay

3.IIT-Madras

4.IIT-Delhi

5.IIT-Roorkee

You can easily get IT-BHU and you can choose any branch over there but I recommend you to go for the Old IITs over the New IITs because there is a craze for Old IITs always and the placement and packages and everything would be great in Old IITs when compared to the New IITs.

My Wishes for your bright future...!!

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ...

Regards,

AskIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below..!!Smile

sai reddy
33 Points
12 years ago

thank you sir i posted another question here on 11/05/2012 i will be very thank ful to u if u give answer

are you iitian?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free