i have completed my 11th portion and am halway in 12th. iam planning to start problem solving from the text material provided by the coaching center. there are 9000 problems in the text material. wil solving all the problems get me to iit? iam going to 12th and for that i should solve about 30 problems a day. will 30 problems a day get me to iit?

i have completed my 11th portion and am halway in 12th. iam planning to start problem solving from the text material provided by the coaching center. there are 9000 problems in the text material. wil solving all the problems get me to iit? iam going to 12th and for that i should solve about 30 problems a day. will 30 problems a day get me to iit?

Grade:11

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear sha swa,

It is not the quantity of problems that you solve that will get you into an IIT but the quality of them.

Yes its true that if you solve a lot of problems, then you are likely to be well versed in problems involving the particular concept. 

But here is a word of advice from me .

Never keep limits or set limits like what you have asked in your query. Dont think of solving just 9000 problems instead go the distance and solve as many as you can before you sit for your JEE examination. You must get the personal satisfaction and feel that you can solve any problem involving a particular concept after you have done some problems involving the same concept. This is what is needed .

Hope this helped you immensely..

All the Very Best & Good Luck to you ..

Best Regards,

AsKIITians Expert,

Godfrey Classic Prince

IIT-M

Please do not forget to approve my answer if you liked it by clicking on "Yes" given below...!!!Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free