I got marks 224 in iitjee2012 what rank I can get? further i feel i can get Hyd ECE branch which i am interesrested most with the marks i socred but many are sayihg [ my friennds ] that Hyd IIT donot have good faculty and donot have computer centre ecven faculty come from IIT Madras and teach once in a weak and go . Is it true ? Is it best option of choosing Hyd or can opt Khargpur or Kanpur IIT with whatever option I get there? Can v expect good studies at HYd with appreciating and excellent guides and professors under them v can get knoledge and inteerest in the subject ? Sir please tell me whatever you plan for my marks certainly i will follow and I vl convince my father also So please respond waiting for your esteemed reply

I got marks 224 in iitjee2012 what rank I can get? further i feel i can get Hyd ECE branch which i am interesrested most with the marks i socred but many are sayihg [ my friennds ] that Hyd IIT donot have good faculty and donot have computer centre ecven faculty  come from IIT Madras and teach once in a weak and go . Is it true ? Is it best option of choosing Hyd or can opt Khargpur or Kanpur IIT with whatever option I get there?  Can v expect good studies at HYd with appreciating and excellent guides and professors under them v can get knoledge and inteerest in the subject ?  Sir please tell me whatever you plan for my marks certainly i will follow and  I vl convince my father also So please respond waiting for your esteemed reply

Grade:12th Pass

1 Answers

Vicky Agarwal
31 Points
11 years ago

This is absolutely true that as far as new IITs are concerned, they lack immensely in infrastructure and faculty. They are operating from temporary campus. They will have great infra in future but that will take minimum 5 years by when you shall have graduated. So it is highly adisable that you dont opt for new IITs.

Branch is more improtant than your IIT because all the IITs are more or less of same standards. Rather than new IITs, I would recommend you to join IT-BHU which will be officially declared as an IIT once the legal formalities are over. IIT-BHU has been like a semi-IIT for years as it participates in JEE since 1971. You can opt for a core branch here or a semi-core branch in old IITs.

Presently you must wait for your JEE results and then take a decision as per your rank. Presently focus on AIEEE and other exams that might be there in your way.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free