sir i have seen the keys and my score is coming out to be 215....sir i have friends who very expected to come in top 100 -300 and they are also stuck at around 240..so sir don't you think that a score of above 200 will fetch a good rank as they paper was also between moderate and tough....and also sir if we compare the ranklist of 2010 ..at that tym a score of around 250/480 fetched a rank of around 2000 and 215/408 is also same %age of marks as 250/480...so iam expecting a rank of between 1500-2500....sir please guide me weither iam doing the right calculations or iam expecting for too much???/ pleaseee help sir iam very worried

sir i have seen the keys and my score is coming out to be 215....sir i have friends who very expected to come in top 100 -300 and they are also stuck at around 240..so sir don't you think that a score of above 200 will fetch a good rank as they paper was also between moderate and tough....and also sir if we compare the ranklist of 2010 ..at that tym a score of around 250/480 fetched a rank of around 2000 and 215/408 is also same %age of marks as 250/480...so iam expecting a rank of between 1500-2500....sir please guide me weither iam doing the right calculations or iam expecting for too much???/ pleaseee help sir iam very worried 

Grade:

2 Answers

swapan jain
30 Points
12 years ago

expected rank on 215-6000 rank

Chilukuri Sai Kartik
58 Points
12 years ago

Dear Raghav,

One thing that i would tell you is dont draw any conclusions based on previous year results.

Because the paper this year has turned out to be quite different from those of previous years and so there could be some vast difference.

Having said that, Congrats for your performance and dont worry about the result yet....

Prepare well for AIEEE,Bitsat and other exams which are to follow.

I am sure you can get a good rank in AIEEE if you work a bit hard these few days....

All the Best!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free