Hello. I am Vineet from hyderabad (class 9). I aspire to become an electronic engineer. Ive recently been into making RC helicopters, and since then, Ive just begun LIVING electronics! I am an OC candidate. I want to get into B.Tech electronics in any of the old IITs or IIT-h. I perform generally well in my CBSE school (94-96%). I am undergoing coaching classes too. I think I have a general fondness for books, studies. Can you tell me whats the minimum score to get into which IIT (only in electronics). And can you predict whether Ill get in? Vineet

Hello.

I am Vineet from hyderabad (class 9). I aspire to become an electronic engineer. Ive recently been into making RC helicopters, and since then, Ive just begun LIVING electronics! 

I am an OC candidate. I want to get into B.Tech electronics in any of the old IITs or IIT-h. 

I perform generally well in my CBSE school (94-96%). I am undergoing coaching classes too. I think I have a general fondness for books, studies. 

Can you tell me whats the minimum score to get into which IIT (only in electronics). And can you predict whether Ill get in?

Vineet

Grade:9

1 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago

Hi Vineet,

To get into IITs you should have clear concepts and a good hold on the basics/fundamentals.

Marks are only relative and generally 60% of the marks in amy competitive exam like the JEE would be good enough to get you your required branch.

As you are in your 9th, just focus on your school subjects and get a good foundation to start your preparation for IIT from your 11th.

Wish you all the best.

Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free