I am going to give jee in 2012. i have a deep interest in computer science, and would have a first priority to get into that stream. Can anyone please tell me the cutoff I need to cross and the marks i need to score to get into the same? I am also willing to do a dual degree course....please help! It would be really appreciated :)

I am going to give jee in 2012. i have a deep interest in computer science, and would have a first priority to get into that stream. Can anyone please tell me the cutoff I need to cross and the marks i need to score to get into the same? I am also willing to do a dual degree course....please help! It would be really appreciated :)

Grade:11

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Mridul,

In order to get Comp Science branch in any of the IITs ,You need to score atleast 320 marks.

You can also get Dual degree but B Tech degrees are much more preffered by students then Dual degree in IITs,

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Samvit Lakda
31 Points
12 years ago

@ Aman Bansal why does a dual degree not suffice as compared to a B.Tech degree? and if i am aiming for IIT Delhi and IIT Bombay, on an average what marks are required?? Thanks Smile

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free