Dear iitians, For most of time a question hauls over me, hoping you are the best solution provider am presenting the question. I want to know what is last rank in iit in an open (general) cateogory? Is it a better idea to take up with newly established iit's after getting the late ranks and what if I take up any course like paper & pulp? technology? or would it be better to take a NIT admission in a est branch? And adding to it am confused about the announcement of 35% cap this year as cut-off. please help me in this regard.

Dear iitians,

For most of time a question hauls over me, hoping you are the best solution provider am presenting the question.

I want to know what is last rank in iit in an open (general) cateogory? Is it a better idea to take up with newly established iit's after getting the late ranks and what if I take up any course like paper & pulp? technology? or would it be better to take a NIT admission in a est branch? And adding to it am confused about the announcement of 35% cap this year as cut-off. please help me in this regard.

Grade:

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Daer LAlit,

Your first preference must  be the branch in which you are interested and not the institute......

if you are interested in ECE then its much better to get admission in NIT and not Pulp or any other in new IITs.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free