q1.I have got a percentile of 86.5 in fiitjee aits. My rpi is is this true?? q2. I have studied all my concepts clearly. Now, I face a problem in revising, please help me out . please tell me when a revision for a chapter is complete. please reply

q1.I have got a percentile of 86.5 in fiitjee aits.

My rpi is <10000.

is this true??

q2. I have studied all my concepts clearly. Now, I face a problem in revising, please help me out .
please tell me when a revision for a chapter is complete.

please reply 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Dear Deepak,

Start revising the  topics that you consider to be difficult first and after that go to  the easier ones.

Best Of luck

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and win by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple  to download the toolbar….

So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Jit Mitra
25 Points
12 years ago

My fiitjee aits ranks always remained around 4000-8000. I couldnt clear IIT.

I even have friends who had their ranks within 1000 in most of the tests. None of them could qualify.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free