dropped out a year to reappear for iit jee and aieee can i write my boards exams next year again to improve my marks will i still be eligible to write iit jee and aieee my first attempt was in 2011 next attempt 2012 both boards and entrance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone help out with this

dropped out a year to reappear for iit jee and aieee can i write my boards exams next year again to improve my marks will i still be eligible to write iit jee and aieee my first attempt was in 2011 next attempt 2012 both boards and entrance plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz anyone help out with this

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

Ashwin Muralidharan IIT Madras
290 Points
12 years ago

Hi Rachita,

You can write your board exam throught a private board. But you cannot write a board for a second time, recognised by the Govt of India, which means you cannot write through CBSE/ICSE/any state board.

Hope that helps.

Best Regards,

Ashwin (IIT Madras).

Rachitha R
29 Points
12 years ago

how in india or whr in india can u write board privately other than recongised by govt of india or cbse or icse or any state boards...i m frm karnataka stay in bangalore karntaka board so does tat mean im not eligible now to reappear?ppl told me i was so i dropped out?

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free