ADNAN MUHAMMED

Grade 12,

i have 344 marks in bitasat , jee air 4048, aieee air 2094. i am also seriously considering dropping as i think i can do much better the next year in jee. please help

i have 344 marks in bitasat , jee air 4048, aieee air 2094. i am also seriously considering dropping as i think i can  do much better the next year in jee. please help

Grade:

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear sam p,

What you have got exhibts your true potential dear !

Please do not go for a drop .....you can easily get old IIT's(Decent Branch) & all the Top Notch NIT's & even BITS-Pilani !!

After all these options in hand you go for the fourth option i.e., DROPPING !!

Insane !! If some failure was given away a rank of yours in any of these Engineering Entrance Examinations then he would be in cloud nine !! That's where you actually should be looking at your marks !!

Never consider dropping ......it can have adverse effects on you later in life !!

It can change the whole thing dear...

Okay now i give you an advice here ......

1.Take Admission in a Reputed IIT(or) NIT(or) BITS-Pilani !!

2.Dont Ignore the Academics there(Seriously)

3.If you really want to prove yourself again in JEE then do it but do the preparation for it parallely & never dare to ignore the academics @ your college !

All the Best & Good Luck !!!

Hope this helped you immensely..!!!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below..!!!Smile

Rajat Shukla
44 Points
12 years ago

well u can drop if u....otherwise u can get good branches in new iit's or bits pilani....Undecided

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free