pls tell me the course of IITJEE...........n also the books for preparing it.........i am in class 9 .......is it the right time to prepare for it?????...........................................i also gave NTSE (national level) this year...............my expected marks are 158/200........................can i expect scholarship???????.....................my FTRE rank was AIR 363 with marks 283/405 and RPI IITJEE was 100-200...........................do u see potential in me???? (RPI=rank potential index)

pls tell me the course of IITJEE...........n also the books for preparing it.........i am in class 9 .......is it the right time to prepare for it?????...........................................i also gave NTSE (national level) this year...............my expected marks are 158/200........................can i expect scholarship???????.....................my FTRE rank was AIR 363  with marks 283/405 and RPI IITJEE was 100-200...........................do u see potential in me????

(RPI=rank potential index) 

Grade:9

1 Answers

Aruvansh Nigam
34 Points
12 years ago

study for boards ryt  now and your ntse score is not enough thnk of iit in 11th...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free