I have got AIR 4577 in IITJEE.n i belong to general category... please help me out with what to prefer.... with tentative opening and closing ranks of 2010, i m getting chemical engineering at IT BHU.... and all the desired branches at ISM Dhanbad.... i m also getting Process engineering with MBA at IIT roorkee....adding to that i m gettin mechanical or electrical at some of the new IITs..... now i m in a fix... because i had cleared BITSAT with a score of 310... which means that i may get civil or chemical there.....i also got AIR 6894 in AIEEE..... i would be highly obliged if u wud help me out in a right way...

I have got AIR 4577 in IITJEE.n i belong to general category... please help me out with what to prefer.... with tentative opening and closing ranks of 2010, i m getting chemical engineering at IT BHU.... and all the desired branches at ISM Dhanbad.... i m also getting Process engineering with MBA at IIT roorkee....adding to that i m gettin mechanical or electrical at some of the new IITs..... now i m in a fix... because i had cleared BITSAT with a score of 310... which means that i may get civil or chemical there.....i also got AIR 6894 in AIEEE..... i would be highly obliged if u wud help me out in a right way...

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aman Bansal
592 Points
12 years ago

Daar Kaushal,

The order must be 
BITS Pilani > OLD IIT.

Best Of luck

Plz Approve the answer...!!!!

Cracking IIT just got more exciting,It’s not just all about getting assistance from IITians, alongside Target Achievement and Rewards play an important role. ASKIITIANS has it all for you, wherein you get assistance only from IITians for your preparation and winexciting gifts by answering queries in the discussion forums. Reward points 5 + 15 for all those who upload their pic and download the ASKIITIANS Toolbar, just a simple click here to download the toolbar….
So start the brain storming…. become a leader with Elite Expert League ASKIITIANS

Thanks

Aman Bansal

Askiitian Expert

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free