Here's my info for 2011 exams: IITJEE AIR = 4658 (yeah I know it's a waste) AIEEE expected AIR = around 1500 UPSEE (state level) rank = 38 (good but useless) VITEEE AIR 285 (again good but useless. idk why I even gave this exam) So, I should be able get good NIT with good branch (eg NIT Warangal with ece). I can also get offbeat courses at IT BHU. There's also a course of applied maths at IIT Roorkee (integrated MSc) that I can get. Now the quetsion: Should I reapeat? I mean I am more than sure that if I do it and nothing everything goes right (meaning I don't get sick and something like that) then I will clear JEE 2012 with a much better AIR. It's just that I don't know if dropping one year would be a disadvantage. Hence the question....should I drop?

Here's my info for 2011 exams:
IITJEE AIR = 4658 (yeah I know it's a waste)
AIEEE expected AIR = around 1500
UPSEE (state level) rank = 38 (good but useless)
VITEEE AIR 285 (again good but useless. idk why I even gave this exam)
So, I should be able get good NIT with good branch (eg NIT Warangal with ece). I can also get offbeat courses at IT BHU.
There's also a course of applied maths at IIT Roorkee (integrated MSc) that I can get.

Now the quetsion: Should I reapeat? I mean I am more than sure that if I do it and nothing everything goes right (meaning I don't get sick and something like that) then I will clear JEE 2012 with a much better AIR. It's just that I don't know if dropping one year would be a disadvantage. Hence the question....should I drop?

Grade:12th Pass

4 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Prasoon Shukla,

What are you up to dear ???

This AIR in IIT-JEE is good but look at the AIR in AIEEE that is awesome dear..!!

With your AIR in IIT-JEE i really do believe that you will get some non-fancy branches in IT-BHU !!

Remember IT-BHU is ranked at No.8 in the Top 100 Engineering colleges in India list !!!

And the AIR in AIEEE is awesome as i had told you earlier !!

You will easily get into any NIT & any branch in it !!!

UPSEE is of no use to you now & it doesn't matter dear...

My suggestions as an analyst is that you seriouly go for IT-BHU & dump the second thought of DROPPING !!

Dropping can have adverse effects on your carrer in future & i am strictly against it because with so many options in hand you should never think of Dropping one precious year !!

Remember Time Is Money !!

Go for IT-BHU !!!  This is your Life !! No second Chances dear..

Hope this helped you !!

If you loved the answer then please do not forget to approve it by clicking on "Yes" below...!!!

nikit (dce)
37 Points
12 years ago

in my opinion u should not drop . go for nits this time. try iit next year.u never know what iitjee can be !!!atleast u can continue with a better branch if u dont qualify iit next year.

please aprrove my answer if u liked it.

Jaya IITK
207 Points
12 years ago

Hey what are u doing.

U hav definitely done very well

people die for such ranks to get admission into colleges

U havc qualified iit gor xtremly gud rank in aieee what are thinking of

If u dont want to get into iit with any branch then go for nit trichy or warangal or apply for dce(delhi college of engineering) thats next to iit

DCE's mechanical is better than any of the IIT's 

Its hopelessly good and u r sure to get.

Go and get it dont drop 

Why will such a brilliant mind waste a year when u can do something marvellous in a year

Plzzzz approve my answer by clicking on yes below!!!!!!!!!!

Ashwin Sinha
520 Points
12 years ago

Dear Prasoon,What r u doing man????  All your ranks r good enough to take admission into any good college with any branch!!!!!  Just keep a positive aspect towards life & move on!!!!!  Go to IIT, it's a good rank!!!!!!!Laughing

Smile

Plz. approve my answer by lciking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!! Plz. Plz. Pl.z!!!!!!!Wink

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free