Here's my info for 2011 exams: IITJEE AIR = 4658 (yeah I know it's a waste) AIEEE expected AIR = around 1500 UPSEE (state level) rank = 38 (good but useless) VITEEE AIR 285 (again good but useless. idk why I even gave this exam) So, I should be able get good NIT with good branch (eg NIT Warangal with ece). I can also get offbeat courses at IT BHU. There's also a course of applied maths at IIT Roorkee (integrated MSc) that I can get. Now the quetsion: Should I reapeat? I mean I am more than sure that if I do it and nothing everything goes right (meaning I don't get sick and something like that) then I will clear JEE 2012 with a much better AIR. It's just that I don't know if dropping one year would be a disadvantage. Hence the question....should I drop?

Here's my info for 2011 exams:
IITJEE AIR = 4658 (yeah I know it's a waste)
AIEEE expected AIR = around 1500
UPSEE (state level) rank = 38 (good but useless)
VITEEE AIR 285 (again good but useless. idk why I even gave this exam)
So, I should be able get good NIT with good branch (eg NIT Warangal with ece). I can also get offbeat courses at IT BHU.
There's also a course of applied maths at IIT Roorkee (integrated MSc) that I can get.

Now the quetsion: Should I reapeat? I mean I am more than sure that if I do it and nothing everything goes right (meaning I don't get sick and something like that) then I will clear JEE 2012 with a much better AIR. It's just that I don't know if dropping one year would be a disadvantage. Hence the question....should I drop?

Grade:12th Pass

2 Answers

abhishek bhaduri
34 Points
12 years ago

go for a drop man.i was nowhere in aieee last year .AIR 239991 MARks 43.this yr i dropped and went to aakash in mumbai.i cleared iitjee with 8392 and aieee am expecting 170 a rank in top 12000 atleast..u have a much better score and overall i think u must drop,

Yash Sinha
32 Points
12 years ago

Please don't drop.

When u will go for interviews,they will ask reason. And they giveprefernce to those who do not drop

Plz. approve my answer by lciking 'Yes' given below!!!!!!!  Plz. Plz. Plz.!!!! Don't forget!!!!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free