i will get 332 marks in iit jee 2011 i what to know which branch i will get in bombay there is this small confusion in the first paper due to hurry i dont remember whether i bubbled my hall ticket no. i definetely wrote the number in pen and all the other details. do you think that they will disqualify me

i will get  332 marks in iit jee 2011 i what to know which branch i will get in bombay there is this small confusion in the first paper due to hurry i dont remember  whether i bubbled my hall ticket no. i definetely wrote the number in pen and all the other details. do you think that they will disqualify me

Grade:12th Pass

3 Answers

Siddharth Thandra AskiitiansExpert-IIT
24 Points
12 years ago

Dear Sirisha,

First of all congratulations on the excellent score. Please refer to askiitians website for the purpose. http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx The paper will be checked using an OMR scanner.  

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar: Click here to download the toolbar.. 

Siddharth

sirisha mova
18 Points
12 years ago

sorry i could not make out what you meant. i want to know about whether i will be disqualified or not. please i really did great hardwork during these two years. i dont want to lose my seat only because of forgetting to bubble my hall ticket no. please can you just find out. i will be really glad if you can just find out and reply me sorry to bother you

thank you sirisha

athresh karanam
4 Points
12 years ago

if u havent bubbled it altogether then i believe they will consider whatever u have written there as ur hall ticket no. After all what's the point of asking us to write our hall ticket nos. if it were not for cases like these!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free