dear sir/madam, after the official answers of iitjee-2011 are out, i calculated my score. my score is coming min.= 247 max.= 259 (as i dint mark answers to 3 questions in my question paper, i dont remember them) i want to ask-> 1> what shall be my expected rank? 2> is iit mandi will be a good option for C.S ? and will i get it at this score ? kindly reply ASAP. regards, SUJAY RAJ

dear sir/madam,
after the official answers of iitjee-2011 are out, i calculated my score. my score is coming
min.= 247
max.= 259
(as i dint mark answers to 3 questions in my question paper, i dont remember them)

i want to ask->
1> what shall be my expected rank?
2> is iit mandi will be a good option for C.S ? and will i get it at this score ?

kindly reply ASAP.
regards,
SUJAY RAJ

Grade:12

1 Answers

Abhishek
42 Points
12 years ago

dear brother, according to your data i think your rank will be around 4300-5000.  i think you would have also given aieee and will be scoring good marks. so, if you will be getting cs in top nit's ,dtu ,nsit then it will be beneficial for you to take admission in these than iit mandi. i think you will be able to get it after 2nd counselling.

\

may god fulfill all your materialistic and spiritual ambition. BEST OF LUCK.............

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free