obc grl scorng 19-196 in jee 2011. thimkn f strms lke comp,electrcl,electronics or mech. wt u thnk sir is it better to compromse a bit in strms to get in top 7 iits? or is it more wise to stick to strms n thnk of xtended new iits? does the institute nam frm whre u do btech mattr? or doing comp from iit mumbai NEED UR WISE ADVICE AT THE EARLIEST TO MK THE PROPR DECSN ABT MY CAREER LFE. THNKN U IN ANTICIPATN .

obc grl scorng 19-196 in jee 2011. thimkn f strms lke comp,electrcl,electronics or mech. wt u thnk sir is it better to compromse a bit in strms to get in top 7 iits? or is it more wise to stick to strms n thnk of xtended new iits?
does the institute nam frm whre u do btech mattr? or doing comp from iit mumbai< iit guwahati,iit hyderabd hv large difference?? thinking of mtech if i get ny of the top 7 iits or wil go for btech if i have to settle in extended iits n go fr my MS to USA.
NEED UR WISE ADVICE AT THE EARLIEST TO MK THE PROPR DECSN ABT MY CAREER LFE.
THNKN U IN ANTICIPATN .

Grade:

2 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Prerna,

Whoa so thats how you teens text ..???

I found it really cool ...okay hmmm....

So with 190 marks & an obc reservation i feel that you are a top contender for the top NIT's .!!!

Why do you wanna look at the new NIT's anyway !!!

You are absolutely without any doubt are gonna get inside some good NIT !!

So now ...

186 – 193 8,500 to 6,700

194 – 199 6,700 to 5,500

you are in this range i believe ...

this is a whooping rank & i am sure you are gonna be in some really good NIT (gut-feeling)..!!!

Now coming to your likes......

You mentioned that you love Mechanical Engineering & your parents are not so comfortable with your desire..

Remember that this is a ceucial life altering decision ...are you gonna go with your parents & take some other course then land up in a job which you have no personal intrest for or are you gonna be in a job which gives you the utmost satisfaction you would need every single day ...!!!

Without doubt your answer is gonna be the 2nd one so i guess its time you speak with your parents & try to convince them....

You really need to speak out my dear !!!

Remember its your career(doing what your loving for a living) & not your job(doing someother thing other than ehat you love for a living)..!!!

Still have doubts..???

Please do ask a lot more questions & we will be happy to answer all your queries dear..

prerna salvi
4 Points
12 years ago

Smilethnks lot sir bt u hv hlpd me wrt AIEEE n all my info n qustn is abt IIT.

SIR CN U HLP WD MY QSTN WRT iit AS M IN DIRE NEED OF WISE HELP NOW. WUD B GRTLY THNKFL.

--PRERNA

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free