obc girl wd 190-196 n thnkn f streams lke electrcl,comp,electronics. wil i b abl to gt these in top 7 iits?? if no wat abt extetnded iits? hws the infrastructure of extended iits? can u tell me ranking among extended iits from best to worst? pls help out as hvnt appeared AIEEE cz f health probs and iit is my last dream pls help out wd all autrhentic info u hv sir m in dire need. also some advice over shd i opt mech coz m lot interested in it bt being a ggirl my parents feel i wnt b able to cope wid it.wat can my obc rank be? as per lst some yrs study i found it smthng betwn 1100 to 1200 bt if density f obc studnts in lowr marks range is more thn cant my rank go up cz wd this rank n as per my stdy f cutoffs of top 7 iits i wnt get ny of the stream i want excpt mechanical that too in guwahati. plzzzz helpm out sir. wil b grtly hlpful.

obc girl wd 190-196 n thnkn f streams lke electrcl,comp,electronics. wil i b abl to gt these in top 7 iits?? if no wat abt extetnded iits? hws the infrastructure of extended iits? can u tell me ranking among extended iits from best to worst? pls help out as hvnt appeared AIEEE cz f health probs and iit is my last dream pls help out wd all autrhentic info u hv sir m in dire need. also some advice over shd i opt mech coz m lot interested in it bt being a ggirl my parents feel i wnt b able to cope wid it.wat can my obc rank be? as per lst some yrs study i found it smthng betwn 1100 to 1200 bt if density f obc studnts in lowr marks range is more thn cant my rank go up cz wd this rank n as per my stdy f cutoffs of top 7 iits i wnt get ny of the stream i want excpt mechanical that too in guwahati. plzzzz helpm out sir. wil b grtly hlpful.

Grade:

1 Answers

Godfrey Classic Prince
633 Points
12 years ago

Dear Prerna,

Whoa so thats how you teens text ..???

I found it really cool ...okay hmmm....

So with 190 marks & an obc reservation i feel that you are a top contender for the top NIT's .!!!

Why do you wanna look at the new NIT's anyway !!!

You are absolutely without any doubt are gonna get inside some good NIT !!

So now ...

186 – 193 8,500 to 6,700

194 – 199 6,700 to 5,500

you are in this range i believe ...

this is a whooping rank & i am sure you are gonna be in some really good NIT (gut-feeling)..!!!

Now coming to your likes......

You mentioned that you love Mechanical Engineering & your parents are not so comfortable with your desire..

Remember that this is a ceucial life altering decision ...are you gonna go with your parents & take some other course then land up in a job which you have no personal intrest for or are you gonna be in a job which gives you the utmost satisfaction you would need every single day ...!!!

Without doubt your answer is gonna be the 2nd one so i guess its time you speak with your parents & try to convince them....

You really need to speak out my dear !!!

Remember its your career(doing what your loving for a living) & not your job(doing someother thing other than ehat you love for a living)..!!!

Still have doubts..???

Please do ask a lot more questions & we will be happy to answer all your queries dear..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free