Am a student of Alphonsa Senior Secondary School Thamarassery,Kozhikode,Kerala(CBSE) doing class 10 in year 2011-2012.I have good marks in english,maths,computer and science. I came to know about IIT Bombay and now it is my great desire to get an admission in IIT Bombay.What shall I do after completing my 10th?How much mark should i need to attain in both class 10th and 12th?which rank should i need in JEE for getting an admission in IIT Bombay?Please do help me....

Am a student of Alphonsa Senior Secondary School Thamarassery,Kozhikode,Kerala(CBSE) doing class 10 in year 2011-2012.I have good marks in english,maths,computer and science. I came to know about IIT Bombay and now it is my great desire to get an admission in IIT Bombay.What shall I do after completing my 10th?How much mark should i need to attain in both class 10th and 12th?which rank should i need in JEE for getting an admission in IIT Bombay?Please do help me....

Grade:10

1 Answers

Parul Thakur
5 Points
12 years ago

see if u really wanat to b an iitian one day take coaching in good institute after your 10th 

coming to your second question 10th marks really dont matter but you can get fee concession in coaching institute if you score good while in 12th you just need 60% if you belong to general category / 55% if you belong to sc/st

while i cant tell about marks you should get as merit changes every year...........well around 280 if you want to guarentee your success in jee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free