Dear Sir After going through answer key's of different coaching institutes, I am very confused because there are four questions attempted by me for which different people have different view. Should I believe answer kwy of askiitians is most accurate. Because as per askiitians key I am getting 271 and if I believe brilliant key i am getting 255. sir what should be my rank in these circumstances. Please reply, sir i am very tensed. thank you very much sir

Dear Sir

After going through answer key's of different coaching institutes, I am very confused because there are four questions attempted by me for which different people have different view. Should I believe answer kwy of askiitians is most accurate. Because as per askiitians key I am getting 271 and if I believe brilliant key i am getting 255. sir what should be my rank in these circumstances. Please reply, sir i am very tensed.

thank you very much sir

Grade:12

2 Answers

Bhawarth Sangwan
26 Points
13 years ago

dear shivkant...dont be so stressed...it will not bring any good for you....i can understand your condititon but i will suggest you to be patient till 15 may...coz on 15 may JEE will release the official answer key....hmm...reading your score i can judge that you will get marks around 262-263....so dont be panic....you will get comfortably get rank around 3100....so be happy hav fun.....BEST OF LUKK,....Smile

Shilpi Suman
46 Points
13 years ago

Hi Shivkant !!
You can follow the following link to check your

Expected Rank in IIT JEE 2011

. If you're getting 271, your rank would be between 1000-2000.

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2011-cutoffs.html

However, there are chances of some answers not matching, as every coaching institute has different experts who solve the papers.And they can interpret the same question in different ways. But don't be very worried, you have a very good score in any case.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free