i m gettin 261(P 106, M 104, C 51). i like physics nd dont like chem... so if possible what shud i opt chemical in top iits or mechanical, civil in iit(roorkee or guwahati)....pls answer...........thnks

i m gettin 261(P 106, M 104, C 51). i like physics nd dont like chem...
so if possible what shud i opt chemical in top iits or mechanical, civil in iit(roorkee or guwahati)....pls answer...........thnks

Grade:12

4 Answers

Shilpi Suman
46 Points
13 years ago

Hi !!

If you opt for chemical related engineering field in one of the top IITs, would you be able to clear all your papers per semester, given that you do not likie chemistry?

The best way to go about this is, take up the course you would be more comfortable with, you are interested in. That will assure a good performance in academics throughout your B.Tech. And that matters a lot during the placements also. you would also be able to involve in ECAs intensively if you can handle your course well.

And please remember, an IIT is an IIT at the end of the day.Delhi- Mumbai or Guwahati.

Sonu Kr Mishra Mishra AskIITian Expert -IITG
57 Points
13 years ago

I dont think you will be getting chemical in 5 iits.....if you get B.tech....go....for chemical...(no relation with chemistry)....

If you wanna go for Civil ..IITR is the best.....no comparision

Mechanical----> IIT Guwahati and Roorkee are almost same...(i think placement average of IITG is better)...

surbhi pareek
16 Points
13 years ago

HYE WHICH COACHING U HAVE JOINED??

dj deej
18 Points
13 years ago

i was in one year course plan(xii pass) in resonance delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free