I am scoring around 210 (checked through Narayana Solutions) in JEE 2011. How much expected rank will I get in JEE? As this time, from people all around, they all expect low marks even if they are rankers in their institutions. And I too expect that cut-off will be low this year as Physics and Maths Papers were exceptionally tough and a bit lengthy and Chemistry Paper 2 was far more tough. In which branch will I get? Will I get in any of New IITs? OR IISC (starting this year) ? My planning is to repeat a year if I don't get in IITs/IISC. Is it a wise decision and why? Which IIT and branch will I get?

I am scoring around 210 (checked through Narayana Solutions) in JEE 2011. How much expected rank will I get in JEE? As this time, from people all around, they all expect low marks even if they are rankers in their institutions. And I too expect that cut-off will be low this year as Physics and Maths Papers were exceptionally tough and a bit lengthy and Chemistry Paper 2 was far more tough. In which branch will I get? Will I get in any of New IITs? OR IISC (starting this year) ? My planning is to repeat a year if I don't get in IITs/IISC. Is it a wise decision and why? Which IIT and branch will I get?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Souradeep Majumder
80 Points
13 years ago

PHYSICS AND MATHS QUESTION ABOUT 70% QUESTIONS ARE VERY EASY.........  IF YOU HAVE A DOUBT THEN SEE RESONANCE ONLINE  PROBLEM SOLVING AND REALISE THAT...  THIS TIME CUTOFF AROUND 210...............

Souradeep Majumder
80 Points
13 years ago

BT ONE THING IF YOU SCORED AROUND 210 MARKS IN YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT IT IS VERY GOOD....  YOU CAN RANK EVEN MORE BETTER IN YOUR SECOND ATTEMPT....... I CAN SAY THIS BECAUSE OF MY HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MY FIRST ATTEMPT AND SECOND ATTEMT.........   AND  UTILISE YOUR TIME ITS VERY IMPORTANT........  IF YOU GONNA THOUROUGH THEN YOU CAN BE IN TOP 10.......

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free