i have completed almost whole of the iitjee chemistry syllabus.in physics wave motion is my weak point.in maths i have done almost whole of algebra.out of the rest i feel coordinate geometry and trigonometry are comparatively easier than calculus.also in chemistry i find biomolecules and reaction mechanism a little tricky.please suggest how do i do my last minite revision in these two months so as to maximise my score in iitjee?

i have completed almost whole of the iitjee chemistry syllabus.in physics wave motion is my weak point.in maths i have done almost whole of algebra.out of  the rest i feel coordinate geometry and trigonometry are comparatively easier than calculus.also in chemistry i find biomolecules and reaction mechanism a little tricky.please suggest how do i do my last minite revision in these two months so as to maximise my score in iitjee? 

Grade:Upto college level

1 Answers

SAGAR SINGH - IIT DELHI
878 Points
13 years ago

Dear student,

Focus more on your weak areas in one month and then study those topics which are most important for JEE....

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free