sir, i have got AIR 4133 in JEE-2009.i was not alloted any seat in the 1st round. What are my chances in the second round? I have not opted for any of the New IITs or BHU or ISM. thanks in advance.

sir, i have got AIR 4133 in JEE-2009.i was not alloted any seat in the 1st round. What are my chances in the second round? I have not opted for any of the New IITs or BHU or ISM.

thanks in advance.

Grade:12

3 Answers

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

i am sorry to mention that , i do not think even now there would be any vacant seats in the top 7 IITs. although 53 seats from the obc quota has been transferred to general but i do not think it woulld be easy to still get a place in any of the old IITs.

i dont think u have filled fr any of the courses other than btech, else till 4133 , u cud have easily got into IITs.

sabareesh kumar
8 Points
14 years ago

sir, I Did give M.tech courses. but i was not able to get them.I gave sufficient B.tech and M.tech courses in the top 7 IITs( about  80 preferences overall). Still i did not manage to get a seat.ur comments?

AskiitianExpert Shine
10 Points
14 years ago

Hi

The B.Tech and the Dual degree courses do get filled up but the M.Sc integrated and msc courses are still available at this rank. U night nt have had filled those in ur choices.

Well, best of luck fr the counselling. bt do keep ur other options open , in case u do not get a place in the IITs.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free