can anyone telll me dat ..........from d whole IIT™ syllabus.....which topic contain how much of marks......i mean .......is there is a any type of pattern or arrangement.....by which dey prepare d JEE paper....so if any 1 know dat which topic contribute how much of marks den plzzz...tell me......itzz urgent........

• can anyone telll me dat ..........from d whole IIT™ syllabus.....which topic contain how much of marks......i mean .......is there is a any type of pattern or arrangement.....by which dey prepare d JEE paper....so if any 1 know dat which topic contribute  how much of marks   den plzzz...tell me......itzz urgent........

Grade:12

1 Answers

AKASH GOYAL AskiitiansExpert-IITD
420 Points
13 years ago

Dear Ankit

There is no fixed pattern and weightage of topics in IIT JEE paper. it varies every year.

however % wise weightage for jee 2009 was like this

Maths

Algebra    28
2- D Co-ordinate Geometry     20
Differential Calculus    16
Integral Calculus   13
Trigonometry   11
Vector     10
3 - D Co-ordinate Geometry    2

PHYSICS

Electrodynamics    25
Mechanics    25
Modern Physics    21
Heat & Thermodynamics    11
SHM & Waves   11
Optics    7

CHEMISTRY

Inorganic Chemistry    37
Organic Chemistry    34
Physical Chemistry    29

All the best.

AKASH GOYAL

AskiitiansExpert-IITD

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free