hi.... i'm dushyant bisht, i'm studying in class 11th at Doon International School Dehradun. i'm taking coachng from Aakash Institute. i'm having some problems in coping up with the school syllabus although the coachng one is going fine. i want to ask from you some suggestons so that i can have balance between the two.. waiting for your reply. Dudhyant Bisht

hi....

i'm dushyant bisht,

i'm studying in class 11th at Doon International School Dehradun.

i'm taking coachng from Aakash Institute.

i'm having some problems in coping up with the school syllabus although the coachng one is going fine. i want to ask  from you some suggestons so that  i can have balance between the two..

waiting for your reply.

Dudhyant Bisht

Grade:

1 Answers

Puneet Mittal AskiitiansExpert-IITD
22 Points
13 years ago

Hi Dushyant,

you will have to do some hard work Initially so that you have to manage the different topics being covered in coaching and school. once you have mastered topics in coaching then you can complete that topic easily in school as school preparation is easy than coaching.

In final school exams u will have to do very less preparation if u have worked hard to complete the coaching material as coaching material covers syllabus in depth.

Also, spending 2 hrs is enough for school per day. You can spend rest 5-6 hrs for coaching each day including coaching class hours. I guess 7-8 hrs per day study will let u manage both school and coaching easily.

Please feel free to ask as many questions you have.

Puneet

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free