Plz help me out...and also, is self studying for 2 years (frm now on) enough for that ? can som1 please advice me ?(It is not practical for me to go for specialized coaching) Thanks in Advance

Plz help me out...and also, is self studying for 2 years (frm now on) enough for that ? can som1 please advice me ?(It is not practical for me to go for specialized coaching)

Thanks in Advance

Grade:11

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Dear Sherfin,

Yes .. self study is key .. but coaching gives guidance and support .. But anyways .. it doesn't mean that without coaching you cant get good score ... You need to work hard and focus only on the preparation for atleast 2 years.. Practise as much as possible . Jus keep this thing in mind that building concepts and practicing a lot is damn important for IIT preparation..
Always start from BASICS because "without base, there will be no altitude…  Never prefer solutions of questions before doing SELF-ATTEMPT at least five times till you get the right answer because "without fall you can not stand at once". 

Study without loosing the concentration coz studying 2 hours with very good concentration is equals to studying 5-12 hours without any concentration. .  and  have a confidence in yourself.  

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum.

Regards

Vijay Luxmi

Anil kumar
18 Points
12 years ago

how to prepare for iit i am sc i had a rejervation in iit, but i am not practicing for iit please tell some tricks to get iit rank

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free