I have been declared qualified for Preparatory Course 2010. I am given to understand that the persons admitted through preparatory course are offered the least preferred branches of engineering which are otherwise left out by main list candidates. Friends say that these least preferred branches will not fetch placement after completion of course. Please suggest which branches can be preferred.

I have been declared qualified for Preparatory Course 2010. I am given to understand that the persons admitted through preparatory course are offered the least preferred branches of engineering which are otherwise left out by main list candidates. Friends say that these least preferred branches will not fetch placement after completion of course. Please suggest which branches can be preferred. 

Grade:12

1 Answers

Rahul askIITiansExpert.IITR
110 Points
13 years ago
no the least preferred branches are usually left over. If you perfvorm very well in preparatory course, you will get very good branch. Don't wory.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question

Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

DO APPROVE IF THE ANSWER HELPS YOU.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Regards,

Askiitians Experts

Rahul- IIT Roorkee

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free