sir, trust me, i prepared very hard these year. and my every mentor were sure that i will make into IIT. but the big big health reason comes in and i destroyed my iitjee as well as aieee. and even i was not able to give another exams as well. in first paper i got 140 marks and in second i was feelin lyk vommitin and gone 4 bed rest. in iit i got 9300 rank and in aieee 28800. believe me my hands were shiverin in exan hall. i lost around 50-60 marks in both exam... SIR, I PREPARED SO WELL BUT LUCK OR GOD WERE NOT WITH ME. if u have heart, don't treat me as liar , i m true. now, plz. tell me solution wht to do nxt. i m already one year dropper. shd i take one more yr drop and try for IIIT HYD OR NIT TRICHY, WARANGAL. sir.. plz help, don't ignore. my future is at stake.

sir, trust me, i prepared very hard these year. and my every mentor were sure that i will make into IIT. but the big big health reason comes in and i destroyed my iitjee as well as aieee. and even i was not able to give another exams as well. in first paper i got 140 marks and in second i was feelin lyk vommitin and gone 4 bed rest. in iit i got 9300 rank and in aieee 28800. believe me my hands were shiverin in exan hall. i lost around 50-60 marks in both exam...
SIR, I PREPARED SO WELL BUT LUCK OR GOD WERE NOT WITH ME.
if u have heart, don't treat me as liar , i m true.
now, plz. tell me solution wht to do nxt. i m already one year dropper.
shd i take one more yr drop and try for IIIT HYD OR NIT TRICHY, WARANGAL. sir.. plz help, don't ignore. my future is at stake.

Grade:

1 Answers

Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert
148 Points
13 years ago

Dear ujjwal

As you are already drop one year ,so i will not suggest you to drop one more year.

you should look for the opportunity availbale for you depending upon your rank.

and work hard in the college for B.Tech prepration. You got AIR 9300 ,you must be selected i IIT JEE.

I think you will get ISMU Dhanbad ,which is very good college.

you should try for ISMU dhanbad, if you are getting admission there then you must go for it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed solution very quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Regards,
Askiitians Experts
Badiuddin

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free