my rank in jee2010 is 2560 should i opt for metallurgy in kanpur over chennai meta or roorkee production engg. or mech in guwahati.what u think of new iits

my rank in jee2010 is 2560 should i opt for metallurgy in kanpur over chennai meta or roorkee production engg. or mech in guwahati.what u think of new iits

Grade:

1 Answers

Kishore IIT Bombay
48 Points
13 years ago

dear Rahul,

all the options are really good but i will say which one is...option iwse i will tell u

1.Metallury in IIT kanpur is very good that means if you have really good interest then go a head..see among all IIT's IIT kanpur is the best IIT and and for research also there will be a great scope and in the future also i mean for MS or Phd also there will be a very good chance..One thing if you want to use the very good brand name of IIT kanpur means jus tgo for it..and the branch also is good for placments also good..and Kanpur is top IIT than the Chennai so as per me go for IIT kanpur than the Chennai for metallurgy branch..

2.B tech in industrial  and production means is almost mechnical branch os this is also very good branch...so if you dont wanna join metallurgy in IIT kanpur i want to get good branch means go for it...but IIT kanpur is top than the IIT roorkee as per me

3.here also same if you really want to take branch then go for it IIT kanpur is the top IIT than the chennai,roorke and guwahati...but mechanical and production branches are almost same  and better than the metallurgy so think about  it..If you want to use the very good bran name of IIT kanpur then go for it..or  branch menas then think about 1.meta in kanpur ...2.production in roorkee..and then mech in guwahati..

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed
solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.

reagrds,

kishore_IIT bombay

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free