sir, my name has appeared in eml of iitjee 2009. How I can know my rank in eml and what are the procedure for obtaining/getting councelling letter, which is required to submit for coaching course in coaching institute? An earliest reply will be appreciated. Thanks

sir,

my name has appeared in eml of iitjee 2009.  How I can know my rank in eml and what are the procedure for obtaining/getting councelling letter, which is required to submit for coaching course in coaching institute? An earliest reply will be appreciated.  Thanks

Grade:12

2 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Mohit,

This time the total no. of students in EML is 60,000 and the rank is also displayed as per my information. If you arenot able to see ypur rank on net than your rank might be quite poor. You will get to know about your rank ( if not now ) towards the end of August when a scorecard will reach your postal address. Those students which are being called for counselling will receive a counselling letter before the counselling schedule, you need not to worry about that and if are not to be allowed for counselling than there are no means of getting a counselling letter.

Thank you.

Vipransh Thakkar
8 Points
14 years ago
I want to know about the admission procedure in eml colleges

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free