dear sir, my iit-jee rank is 4327 and my aieee rank is 1412 . my bitsat score is 308. what must i do? i am thinking of opting an msc course in exploration geophysics from iit-kgp> what are the career oppurtunities after doing an msc? will i be able to do an ms after studying an msc? banra

dear sir,

my iit-jee rank is 4327 and my aieee rank is 1412 . my bitsat score is 308. what must i do? i am thinking of opting an msc course in exploration geophysics from iit-kgp> what are the career oppurtunities after doing an msc? will i be able to do an ms after studying an msc?

banra

Grade:12

1 Answers

askiitian Expert
8 Points
14 years ago

Dear Radha,

You have performed very well in the AIEEE and BITSAT. there are a no. of good colleges through These exams. Dont go on the IIT brand. YOU can get Mech at BITS pilani which comes 5th on the nationl ranking of engineering colleges ( better than some of the IITs ). Also you can get this branch at top NITs like Trichy or Warangal. Refer to the last year cutoff details of NITs : -

www.askiitians.com/aieee-counselling/aieee-engineering-counsellings.aspx

and for BITS : -

www.askiitians.com/Engineering-Exams/BITSAT/BITSAT-Cutoffs

The branch you have opted for is no terms better option than these ones. The best eould be to go for Mech., Pilani.

Going for Msc and then for MS is a wastage of a year.

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free