i have got AIR 4263 in jee2009 what are my chances of getting into iit roorke/delhi/chennai/kanpur and if yes what branches am open to the newly opened iits too and can i know what branches they offer and what are my chances in the newly opened five iits have been called for counselling in bombay on the 14th june and therefore would like to prepare my permutations and combination to be filled in the registration form an expedited reply highly appreciated

i have got AIR 4263 in jee2009 what are my chances of getting into iit roorke/delhi/chennai/kanpur and if yes what branches am open to the newly opened iits too and can i know what branches they offer and what are my chances in the newly opened five iits have been called for counselling in bombay on the 14th june and therefore would like to prepare my permutations and combination to be filled in the registration form an expedited reply highly appreciated

Grade:12

1 Answers

ashish kumar
17 Points
14 years ago

Dear Siddhartha,

Its difficult to give you information about the new IITs as they have lots of variation in their seats

Regarding the old ones refer to the link provided below : -

www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-2009-rank.aspx

Thank you.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free