sir i'm expecting c = 105-107 p = 85 m = 45-47 in iit jee -2010 i'm interested in m.tech dual degree in electrical , mechanical , aerospace (in order of preferance) kindly help me decide the correct order in the 3 branches which old iits and courses can i get plz help

sir i'm expecting c = 105-107 p = 85 m = 45-47 in iit jee -2010

i'm interested in m.tech dual degree in electrical , mechanical , aerospace (in order of preferance)

kindly help me decide the correct order in the 3 branches

which old iits and courses can i get

plz help

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert
357 Points
13 years ago

Hi Sona ,

All the branches are one of top branches ... acc to me it shud be acc to ur interest ..choose the subject in which matters appeal the most ...

aerospace deals with the design, construction and science of aircraft and spacecraft. It is broken into two major and overlapping branches: aeronautical engineering and astronautical engineering. The former deals with craft that stay within Earth's atmosphere, and the latter deals with craft that operate outside of Earth's atmosphere.

Electrical engineering is a field of engineering that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics and electromagnetism

Mechanical engineering  branch of engineering that encompasses the generation and application of heat and mechanical power and the design, production, and use of machines and tools. It is one of the oldest and broadest engineering disciplines.

All the Best !

Sona Srivastava
38 Points
13 years ago

thank you sir

but can you also tell me about my projected rank this year , as i am very confused after going through the corrective measures taken by the iits

this would help me plan my counselling session better

thank you

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free