the April jee main examination are scheduled between 6th April to 20th april. Due to some unaboidable personal reason, I may not be able to appear for the exam between 12th to 20th of April. So if I don't get the desires date of examination is their anyway I can request the NTA for changing my date of examination or that I can ensure that my date of examination falls before 12th april.?

the April jee main examination are scheduled between 6th April to 20th april. Due to some unaboidable personal reason, I may not be able to appear for the exam between 12th to 20th of April. So  if I don't get the desires date of examination is their anyway I can request the NTA for changing my date of examination or that I can ensure that my date of examination falls before 12th april.? 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Aastha Singh
askIITians Faculty 212 Points
5 years ago
Dear student,

Ofcourse you can select any date before 12th of April while filling the online application form, which will be available for JEE MAINS from 8thof Feb tentatively. Try to fill the the form as soon as possible so tha you can get a date slot of your choice .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free